2010 LTG SNAP Contest!
Attention Team Lightning fans: are you up for the SNAP challenge?
Send us the most creative LTG SNAP and you could win $250.00 US dollars if voted "Best in SNAP!"
What is a SNAP you ask? The literal word snap actually has quite a few meanings, according to a random Google search. (Nicely provided below.) Our SNAP however involves you, a camera and our website, www.teamlightning.com. Your mission, send us your most creative, goofy, random SNAP of you either by yourself, with friends, your pet or whatever BUT it must include our Team Lightning website in the background or foreground! Here is where the random part comes into play, it has to be in a public location! No naked pictures of you from your living room, bedroom, bathroom or anything of poor taste! We will instantly ban you from our contest if we deem your picture offensive. Oh and if you do send something we deem disgusting we will turn you over to the authorities - for real! So keep your SNAPS clean. legal and in good spirit!
We will also award two $50.00 prizes for second and third place! The SNAPS will be judged based on creativity, randomness and whatever floats the judges boats. All SNAPS must be submitted by midnight, August 10, 2010 to be considered. All approved SNAPS will be viewable on the Team Lightning Facebook Fan Page! The winner will be announced on August 16th, 2010.
So get SNAPPING and follow the contest rules below to be eligible to win! All approved SNAPS will be posted on the Team Lightning Fan Page!
Become a Fan of the Team Lightning Facebook Page - CLICK HERE!
Individuals and businesses eligible to participate.
Send one SNAP at a time and include your first and last name, business name (if applicable) mailing address, apartment/suite #, city, state, zip, contact phone and age along with the SNAP photo as a attachment to email@example.com. Include the date, location, time and a brief description of your SNAP in the email, We will verify submitted information, so give us your real info!
We will only accept the following image formats: .jpg and .bmp - no exceptions!
Team Lightning reserves the right to use your SNAP on our corporate website, Facebook Page, marketing material and future publications.
Due by midnight, August 10, 2010.
Winners are selected by a panel of judges on August 15th, 2010 and winners will be notified by email on August 16th, 2010. A valid email address is required!
Team Lightning reserves the right to disqualify any entry based on our discretion.
No limit to the number of entries, but please, send one entry at at a time! If you attach more than one to your email submission, bye bye, you will be immediately removed from the contest.
No phone calls to the office please.
1 prize award per person for selected winners. (1 person can not win more than 1 prize.)
No US Postal, UPS, Fed-x hard copies of SNAPS will be accepted. MUST BE EMAILED IN A ELECTRONIC FILE ONLY!
Team Lightinng employees, spouses and children are not eligible for cash prizes, however, submissions can be made and a prize to be announced will be made available!
Have fun, be creative, keep you clothes on, don't do anything illegal! Team Lightning will not be held responsible.
Did you know SNAP had so many meanings?
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone; "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer"; "The guard snarled at us"
- catch: the act of catching an object with the hands; "Mays made the catch with his back to the plate"; "he made a grab for the ball before it ...
- tear: separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
- a spell of cold weather; "a cold snap in the middle of May"
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension; "The pipe snapped"
- snap bean: tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
- move or strike with a noise; "he clicked on the light"; "his arm was snapped forward"
- gingersnap: a crisp round cookie flavored with ginger
- close with a snapping motion; "The lock snapped shut"
- make a sharp sound; "his fingers snapped"
- crack: a sudden sharp noise; "the crack of a whip"; "he heard the cracking of the ice"; "he can hear the snap of a twig"
- a sudden breaking
- elasticity: the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed; "the waistband had lost its snap"